TERMS & CONDITIONS
All content is subject to change without notice.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to, Legends Concerts. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of these materials is prohibited, and they are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database rights laws. You are only allowed to use this site and the material it contains as set out in these terms. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contain links to other third-party websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Otto Inc Limited. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such sites or information contained in them.
Otto Inc Limited, registration number 15098405 Registered in England. Otto Inc Limited is the limited company trading as Legends Concerts.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or purchase tickets to any of our events. We also collect information when you voluntarily contact us, complete customer surveys, provide feedback or participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies. Any information we collect is used to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits.
Information and the law
We may occasionally release your personal or financial information to assist law enforcement, to comply with laws or regulations, for example to enforce the terms under which you purchased a ticket, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the event, users of the site or others, including your vital interests or those of another person.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Please email email@example.com. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
Legends Concerts only share your information with their associated companies, namely Otto Inc Limited and Darnoc Group Ltd for mail or marketing purposes.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have signed up to our email newsletter, you may stop correspondence by clicking the Unsubscribe link in any marketing email that we send you.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. If you don’t wish to enable cookies, you will still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes, but you will not be able to buy anything. Most web browsers have cookies enabled.
Please note, cookies can’t harm your computer. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or improve the content of our site. This information is part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we are honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any such links do not constitute an endorsement by Legends Concerts of any products or services available on such sites. Legends Concerts provides these links for your convenience only and you use such links entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such sites or information contained in them.
TicketTailor is our official ticketing partner. When purchasing tickets to any of our events, you will be utilising their ticket booking websites and services. For a copy of their individual privacy policies, click the following link: TicketTailor
Secure shopping. You can shop safe in the knowledge that any sensitive data submitted to either this website or our ticketing partners is protected by high-level SSL encryption technology. We do not hold any of your credit card details on file. All payment information is processed by Stripe and is kept within full compliance of the PCI Credit Card Security standard. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
HOW TO CONTACT US
By email: email@example.com
DISCOUNTED EVENT TICKETS
A limited number of discounted tickets will be released for sale on a first come first served basis. Once all discounted tickets have been sold, only full price tickets will be available for purchase.
These are distributed at the discretion of Legends Concerts. Ticketing partners may occasionally offer discounted tickets. Enquiries should be raised with the ticketing platform directly.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All tickets are non-refundable. Booking fees are non-refundable. If an event is cancelled and a refund request period is opened, once the refund period ends, no further requests can be processed and a voucher to the value of your purchased tickets will automatically be issued. This voucher has no monetary value; however, it can be used as a credit against future events. We will do all we can to alert customers to the cancellation and refund window, including sending direct emails and posting on social media. It is the customers responsibility to keep up to date with the latest information regarding their booked concert, we recommend checking junk mail folders regularly and clicking ‘Interested’ on the relevant Facebook event page to be notified of any changes.
Tickets are only valid for the event and the date printed on them. They are strictly non transferable and cannot be carried over to future years.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy:
Our Terms & Conditions of sale clearly state that if a venue should become unviable due to the Coronavirus outbreak, your tickets will be postponed for the rescheduled event at the same location or an equivalent location within a 15 mile radius, if there are multiple venues on sale. We do not offer refunds if an event is postponed due to Covid-19.
General Refund Policy
There will strictly be no refunds permitted. Reasons we may choose to postpone the concert include, but are not limited to:
· The venue being unviable due to poor ticket sales, critical staff or artistes falling ill or being mandated to self-isolate due to Covid-19 or another communicable dieases/pathogen/outbreak.
· The Local Authority or any other statuary body, including the Government, placing restrictions on the operation of festivals, which in the opinion of management, renders it unviable to continue.
· A license being revoked or reviewed on public health grounds or the Local Director of Public Health requesting that the event be postponed.
· An ‘event’ occurring in the local area, which means running the concert is unviable. This might include, but is not limited to, extreme weather, a major road traffic incident, a major fire, flooding, an act of terrorism etc.
We run a challenge 25 policy so please ensure you bring valid ID with you. Legends Concerts has a zero-tolerance approach to drink driving. For those wishing to consume alcohol, please ensure that you have a designated driver in your party or have travel arrangements booked. At Cromer Hall, customers are allowed to bring a small quantity of alcohol in with them.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Events will continue regardless of weather, except where extreme weather conditions affect safety at the venue. In such cases, the event can be cancelled at any point to ensure public safety.
2. Our ticket sales are handled by TicketTailor. As a ticket agent, they charge a booking fee. Additional charges may apply. Please note that email confirmations are not tickets and will not be accepted as tickets to access the arena.
3. Individual refunds are offered at the absolute discretion of Legends Concerts. If for any reason the concert must be cancelled or the performance terminated due to an ‘Act of God’, Legends Concerts retain the right to not offer refunds.
4. All Festival lineups are subject to change and are not guaranteed. We will do everything in our power to ensure the advertised acts appear at the specified venue on the date and time advertised. However, if due to circumstances outside of our control, any act is unable to perform we will attempt to replace the act for a like-for-like performance or failing that find an alternative act for their replacement or elongate another act’s performance.
5. It is the responsibility of customers to keep all e-tickets and documents safe.
6. Seating is not provided in the arena – folding chairs are permitted. Please note that the venue surface is uneven grassland.
7. Ticket holders agree to not bring certain restricted items into the arena. A list can be found on the 'Prohibited Items' page. If customers attempted to bring prohibited items into the arena Legends Concerts have the right to remove that individual from the venue and refuse readmission.
8. It is a condition of sale in respect of all tickets that a ticket is only valid for admission to the performance it was booked for.
9. Admission is by physical ticket, e-ticket or printed ticket only, no other proof of purchase will be accepted.
10. Professional photography is prohibited.
11. Under 16 year olds must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18 or over), purchasing a full price adult ticket, and supervised at a maximum ratio of 3 children to 1 adult. Age of attendee is based on their age on the date of the concert, not the date of booking.
12. Legends Concerts will not be responsible for damage or injury caused or that caused by third parties or for loss of personal property on site or left in vehicles. We also take no responsibility for vehicles left in car parks provided by the venue or nearby car parks used by customers. Legends Concerts will not be responsible for damages or any compensation.
13. Legends Concerts reserve the right to refuse admission.
14. The purchase and use of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and holder.
15. Upon entry, you may be subject to bag or body searches by our SIA security.
16. Various lighting effects including the use of strobe lighting and smoke machines may be used throughout the performance.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
When you attend a Legends Concert you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Legends Concerts/Otto Inc Limited and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar Legends Concerts/Otto Inc Limited events in the future, in the United Kingdom and overseas. You release Legends Concerts, its officers, and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Legends Concerts or the person or entity designated to do so by Legends Concerts. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
Legends Concerts often give you the chance to win prizes in our giveaway competitions via social media. To be in with a chance to win, entrants must visit our Facebook page or Instagram page and follow the specific instructions for that giveaway competition.
Entrants must be 18 or over to enter these competitions and each entrant can only enter once per giveaway. The winner of every competition is drawn randomly and will be contacted on the same social media channel on which they have entered.
Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Legends Concerts reserves the right to discontinue the competition at any time or to modify the terms and conditions.
Legends Concerts reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.